What are the eligibility requirement of Express Elite Life Insurance?
Following are the Express Elite qualification questions:
If your answer to any of these question is YES, your are not eligible for Express Elite products but you can apply for a regular No-medical Life Insurance
1. Are you presently undergoing or waiting to have surgery or an investigation or diagnostic test of any type, or to consult with a medical institution, specialist or medical professional that has not yet been completed?
2. Have you been advised of any abnormal test results within the last 60 days?
3. Have you been inpatient in the hospital for greater than 48 hours within the last 60 days?
4. Have you ever been advised to receive an organ or bone marrow transplant (excluding corneal transplant)?
5. Do you require the use of a wheelchair for chronic illness or disease?
6. Within the last 12 months, has there been any change in your medication (increased or decreased) or have you been prescribed a new medication for a chronic condition?
7. Have you ever had, been told you have, been treated for, or been advised to have a surgery, an investigation or diagnostic test, that has not yet started or been completed or the result of which are not yet knows, for:
a. Cancer, an abnormal growth or malignant tumor?
b. Anemia, bleeding disorders or a disease or disorder of the blood?
c. Cystic fibrosis or a chronic respiratory condition (excluding asthma not requiring ongoing use of steroids) such as but not limited to emphysema or Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), or used, or been advised to use, oxygen equipment to assist with breathing (excluding use of sleep apnea)?
d. A disease or disorder of the central nervous system such as but not limited to, Dementia, Alzheimer’s, Muscular Dystrophy, Huntington’s Chorea, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), Parkinson’s, epilepsy or multiple sclerosis (MS)?
e. Cardiac chest pain (angina), hearth attack (myocardial infraction), coronary artery disease, stroke (CVA), congestive heart failure, cardiomyopathy, valvular disease or disorder, heart rhythm disorder, peripheral vascular disease, aneurysm, circulatory disorder or more than one transient ischemic attack (TIA) or had heart bypass surgery, angioplasty or stent insertion?
f. A disease or disorder of the genito-urinary system such as but not limited to sugar (glucose), protein (albumin) or pus in the urine, a disease or disorder of a kidney, bladder, ovaries, uterus, breast or prostate?
g. A disease or disorder of the endocrine system such as but not limited to diabetes, thyroid, or glandular disease or disorder?
h. Liver disease or disorder such as but not limited to cirrhosis or hepatitis (excluding Hepatitis A or B) or a disease or disorder of pancreas?
i. Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (AIDS) or you have tested positive for Immunodeficiency virus (HIV) or a disease or disorder of the immune system?
j. A disease or disorder of the gastrointestinal system such as but not limited to the bowels, esophagus, Crohn’s Disease or ulcerative colitis?
k. Bipolar disorder, schizophrenia or psychosis?
j. A mental or nervous disease or disorder, such as but not limited to depression or anxiety for which you had a hospital stay, missed time from work or suicide attempt or suicidal thought?
m. A disease or disorder of the skin (excluding seasonal allergy or seasonal allergic reaction), bones or joints such as but not limited to inflammatory arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis or polymyalgia rheumatic requiring treatment other than nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs or aspirin?
8. Within the past 5 years have you:
a. Used narcotics or barbiturates (except as prescribed by a physician), heroin, psychoactive drugs, cocaine, crack or other similar agents, or been a resident of a drug or alcohol treatment facility, or have you used methadone or fentanyl whether prescribed by a physician or not?
b. Bean treated for a received medical advice or counselling for the use of drugs or alcohol?
9. Within the past 2 years have you:
a. been involved in the operation of an aircraft as a pilot (scheduled commercial pilot excluded) or do you plan to participate in aviation within the next 12 months?
b. Been involved in any hazardous sports, such as but not limited to scuba diving, motor vehicle racing, mountain climbing, back country skiing, sky diving, or do you plan to do so within the next 12 months?
c. Had your driver’s license suspended or revoked or have you had more than three moving violations within the past 12 months?
10. Within the past 10 years, have you been convicted of, awaiting sentencing for, incarcerated for, or on probation or parole, for a criminal offence, or do you currently have a criminal charge pending (excluding a single DUI)?
11. Have two or more members of your immediate biological family (father ,mother, brothers, sisters) ever had, been treated for, or been diagnosed with cancer, heart disease, stroke (CVA) or transient ischemic attack (TIA) or has any member of your immediate family been treated for or been diagnosed with polycystic kidney disease, Huntington’s Chorea or a hereditary disease or disorder, before the age of 60?
12. Do you plan to travel outside of North America, the Caribbean, the United Kingdom or the European Union countries for more than 12 consecutive weeks in the next 12 months?
13. Have you had a weight loss of 10% or more of body weight within the past 12 months other that due to intentional dieting?
14. Is your weight outside the range showing for your height in the following table?
Height 4’8” 4’9” 4’10” 4’11” 5’0” 5’1”
Weight (lbs) 79-135 81-139 84-144 87-150 90-157 93-163
Height 5’2” 5’3” 5’4” 5’5” 5’6” 5’7”
Weight (lbs) 96-168 99-174 102-180 106-185 109-190 112-196
Height 5’8” 5’9” 5’10” 5’11” 6’0” 6’1”
Weight (lbs) 116-203 119-210 122-215 126-220 129-227 133-234
Height 6’2” 6’3” 6’4” 6’5” 6’6” 6’7”
Weight (lbs) 137-241 140-248 144-255 148-261 152-269 156-276
Follow us for updates on products and services
Plus you can insert your comments and ask question about this topic